Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Snow Leopard Digital Classroom

Hello there!

Wow! It's been a while since my last post and I'm not going to bore you with my excuses or my promises to be better about posting to my blog more regularly, but… I do plan on posting to my blog more regularly! This post is to announce the release of my first official book. The Mac OS X Snow Leopard Digital Classroom. It's been a lot of work and has taken longer than I thought it would but it's finally available at all of the major booksellers.



About the book
I wrote this book as a companion for people who've recently purchased a mac whether they be a new Mac user (switcher) or simply are upgrading to a new computer. I often hear from people who are frustrated because they don't feel comfortable using a their computer or want to know more about their computer and what they can do with it.

The book covers new features of Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6) as well as features that have been available in the Mac OS for several versions. It's a nuts-to-bolts how to book that walks you through lessons step-by-step as if I were sitting there next to you. If you want to know how to back up your computer or how the new Quicktime player can help you edit your video or how to set up your e-mail account or how to take advantage of the new version of the Safari web browser, this book is for you!

I hope you enjoy it and please recommend it to your friends. I encourage everyone to go to Amazon.com and post a review of the book. I also encourage your comments here on the blog, I'm anxious to hear what you think.

Until next time!

No comments: